My network has grown incredibly over the years, but I’ve learned you can’t go wrong with a little help from your friends. Help could be:
- Connecting me to a person to interview. For “On the Spiritual Road,” I am looking to talk with people about:
- First and foremost, how they came to choose/find their religion/faith
- What they like most about it
- How they practice their religion/faith
- If you think you or someone would be interesting, you’re probably right
- Connecting me to people who can educate me on a religion:
- A religious expert
- A religious leader or social leader of a religion (Examples: Dalai Lama, Rick Warren, Joel Osteen)
- A celebrity follower of a religion (Examples: Tim Tebow, Mitt Romney, Tom Cruise)
- Passing the book and journey on to local/national media outlets (TV, newspaper, online/blogs, magazine, radio)
- A cool city or town to visit
- Museums, fairs, festivals, etc…
- Tell me about a very spiritual place that I should visit
- A place to sleep, relax and/or write
- Recommendations on good food
To become a financial contributor to the book research and writing process, go to our Kickstarter page = Coming Soon.
Or feel free to directly contact my office.
I love hearing from new people, so if you’re thinking about sending me an email, please do.
Or you can contact the Bonfire Consulting office at +1-585-413-1354